Kids Call | Olympic Channel
Skip to main content
We've partnered with selected media partners in the US to bring you Olympic Channel Plus content.
In order to view this content, please sign in with one of our partner accounts. Please select below.
Direct TV Now
See more providers
Explore Olympic Channel
Quick Links Menu
Explore Olympic Channel
Quick Links Menu
WHY REGISTER TO OLYMPIC CHANNEL?
Only registered users can follow their favorite Olympic sports, Athletes, Events
Remember the Originals they started watching
Never miss out the latest news, highlights, exclusive behind the scenes and live events.
Primary Main Menu
Social item Menu
Secundary Main Menu
Terms of Service
You don't have any favourites yet.
across the Olympic Channel to start adding yours.
Day 3 | UR ISA World Surfing Games - Tahara
Live@Tryon | Day 9
Day 2 | UR ISA World Surfing Games - Tahara
Find out why 10-time winner Teddy Riner is missing the worlds?
Generic Section Container
Kids act as sportscasters while watching some of the famous moments from Olympic history, offering their own unique take.
S 1 Ep 1
- Kids call Usain Bolt’s 100m gold from London 2012
S 1 Ep 2
- Kids call the Jamaican bobsleigh team’s debut at the 1988 Calgary Games
S 1 Ep 3
- Kids call Nadia Comaneci’s perfect 10 from Montreal 1976
S 1 Ep 4
- Should humans compete against Animals in Olympics?
S 1 Ep 5
- What would you choose for your own Olympic uniform?
S 1 Ep 6
- Kids call Mexico’s gold medal win in the 2012 men’s football final
S 1 Ep 7
- Kids call Simone Biles’ amazing floor routine
S 1 Ep 8
- Kids call Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir’s flawless ice dance routine from 2010
S 1 Ep 9
- Kids call Bob Beamon’s remarkable leap for gold in 1968
S 1 Ep 10
- Kids call a daring triple back flip with five twists in Olympic aerials
S 1 Ep 11
- What would you choose for your own uniform at the Olympics?
S 1 Ep 12
- Should human compete against animals in the Olympics?
S 1 Ep 13
- What do medals taste like?
S 1 Ep 14
- What if humans competed against animals?
S 1 Ep 15
- Kids watch Olympic curling for the first time
S 1 Ep 16
- Kids call Liu Xiang’s historic 110m hurdles gold medal race
S 1 Ep 17
- Kids call Sidney Crosby’s golden goal in Vancouver 2010
S 1 Ep 18
- Kids call Michael Phelps’ record eighth gold medal in Beijing 2008
S 1 Ep 19
- Kids call Ma Long’s epic table tennis rally from Rio 2016
S 1 Ep 20
- What Olympic uniform would you choose?
S 1 Ep 21
- Kids call Nijat Rahimov’s celebratory dance moves after winning gold
S 1 Ep 22
- Cathy Freeman's 400m victory at Sydney 2000
S 1 Ep 23
- Injured Kerri Strug performs heroic vault routine
S 1 Ep 24
- Russia claim synchronised swimming gold in London 2012
S 1 Ep 25
- Vince Carter’s spectacular dunk at Sydney 2000
S 1 Ep 26
- Franz Klammer's downhill exploits from Innsbruck 1976
S 1 Ep 27
- Restless Volleyball men's Final Yugoslavia vs Russia at Sydney 2000
S 1 Ep 28
- Should aliens compete at the Olympic Games?
S 1 Ep 29
- Our kids casters pick their preferred team to participate at Olympic Games
Don't miss this!
Two world-class Olympians swap sports with surprising results.
In a sport science lab, the physiques and unique body characteristics of Olympic athletes are analysed to reveal what makes them so special.
Heroes of the Future
The Olympic champions of tomorrow are already hard at work. Meet those young athletes from around the world at the top of their game.
The most unusual moments from Olympic history are investigated once again to reveal the stranger side of the five rings.
Going Olympic: Tokyo 2020
What the five newest sports to join the Olympic program say about the vibrant 2020 host nation
Hitting The Wall
Fitness-minded social influencers are paired with Olympians from around the world in order to experience their highly demanding workouts.
Athletes Under Fire
Athletes in active war zones strive to achieve their Olympic dreams.
An exploration of the past, present and future of sports in Cuba at a time of unprecedented change and transformation.
The Power of One
The powerful stories behind the first and only Olympic medal won by a country.