A digital first - YOG on Olympic Channel
The online platform will stream 550 live hours from 149 events in addition to a 24/7 dedicated Youth Olympic Games Channel.
The fun starts on 6 October at 8pm local time with a unique street-party style Opening Ceremony at the Argentinian capital's famous Obelisco.
What you will find on Olympic Channel
- 24/7 Coverage: Viewers can watch the 24/7 Youth Olympic Games Channel at any time from 6 to 18 October on Olympic Channel and YouTube. The round-the-clock streaming channel features both live and tape-delayed event coverage and daily highlights shows.
- Live Streaming: Event coverage across YOG is available both live and on-demand on Olympic Channel at olympicchannel.com and its mobile apps for Android and iOS devices.
- YOG Daily: The “YOG Daily” show will feature a lively look at the news, trending stories, highlights and interviews in a round-up of the day’s events in a fun and interactive format. Available live on Facebook and Twitter daily at 1 p.m. local time.
- Olympic Channel Podcast: Featuring insightful interviews from across the Olympic world, Olympic Channel will produce a daily podcast during YOG for an in-depth look at the personalities, stories and competition in Buenos Aires.
- Schedules and Results: To keep on top of the action in Buenos Aires, fans can find event and live streaming schedules, results and medal standings on olympicchannel.com.
- Social Media: Fans can also follow Olympic Channel’s coverage on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to learn more about the sports featured at YOG as well as take part of the fun by interacting with athletes and for behind-the-scenes action.
B-Boy Shigekix wants breaking gold at Buenos Aires 2018
B-Boy Shigekix wants breaking gold at Buenos Aires 2018World Youth Breaking Champion B-Boy Shigekix talks about his hopes for the Youth Olympic Games Buenos Aires 2018.
Heroes of the Future 2
In addition of live action from Buenos Aires, why not check out some of our exclusive YOG feature content on Olympic Channel?
The Heroes of the Future series follows elite young athletes in their quest for glory at senior level.